What information do we collect?
- We collect information when you sign up for our newsletter.
- We collect information when you fill out and submit from the contact form.
- We collect information when you order a product.
What we use that information for?
Any information we collect may be used in the following ways.
- To personalize your experience for a more individual experience.
- To improve our site with information and feedback from you.
- To process transactions. Whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails that you can easily unsubscribe, if unwanted.
- To administer a promotion or contest.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose information with any outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it’s appropriate with law, to enforce site policies, to protect other’s rights, property,or safety. However non-personal visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for their content and activities. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 12/01/2013
Terms and Conditions
While each product has it’s own terms and conditions that should be referred to, the following are consistent terms.
- You cannot resell products in their original form.
- You cannot take credit for product as your own.
- You can use for client projects.
- You can use for portfolio if the focus of project is not the product.
No content on this site shall be used without crediting Moodig. It is preferred that any person that wishes to use our content links directly to our site.
If there are any questions you have reguarding our privacy poilicy please email us at email@example.com